Installing the Knowledge Center Cluster Application
Carry out the procedures below, in order, to install and configure the Knowledge Center Cluster Application.
Import the Knowledge Center Cluster Application Template
- Open Genesys Administrator and navigate to Provisioning > Environment > Application Templates.
- In the Tasks panel, click Upload Template.
- In the Click 'Add' and choose application template (APD) file to import window, click Add.
- Browse to the Knowledge_Center_Cluster_851.apd file available in the templates directory of your installation CD. The New Application Template panel opens.
- Click Save and Close.
Create Cluster Applications
- Open Genesys Administrator and navigate to Provisioning > Environment > Applications.
- In the Tasks panel, click Create New Application.
- In the Select Application Template panel, click Browse for Template and select the Genesys Knowledge Center Cluster application template that you imported earlier. Click OK.
- The template is added to the Select Application Template panel. Click Next.
- In the Select Metadata file panel, click Browse and select the Knowledge_Center_Cluster_851.xml file. Click Open.
- The metadata file is added to the Select Metadata file panel. Click Next.
- In Specify Application parameters:
- Enter a name for your application. For instance, Knowledge Center Cluster.
- Enable the State.
- Select the Host on which the Knowledge Center Cluster load-balancer will reside.
- Click Create.
- The Results panel opens.
- Enable Opens the Application details form after clicking 'Finish' and click Finish. The Knowledge Center Cluster application form opens and you can start configuring the Cluster application.
Configure the Cluster Application
- If your Knowledge Center Cluster application form is not open in Genesys Administrator, navigate to Provisioning > Environment > Applications. Select the application defined for the Knowledge Center Cluster and click Edit....
- Expand the Server Info pane.
- If your Host is not defined, click the lookup icon to browse to the host on which the Knowledge Center Cluster load-balancer will reside.
- In the Listening Ports section, create the default port by clicking Add. The Port Info dialog opens.
- Enter the port number for the Knowledge Center Cluster load-balancer, for instance, 9092.
- Choose http for the Connection Protocol.
- If you will be using a secure connection to the cluster, choose Secured for the Listening Mode.
- Click OK. The HTTP port with the default identifier appears in the list of Listening ports.
- In the Tenants section, add a working tenant by clicking Add. Browse and choose the appropriate tenant in the pop-up dialog. Click Ok.
- Ensure the Working Directory and Command Line fields contain "." (period).
- Click Save.
- The Confirmation dialog for changing the application's port opens. Click Yes.
This page was last modified on August 28, 2015, at 14:42.