|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Changing your password
For security reasons, it is wise to change your password regularly. Your contact center administrator might have configured your Adapter to prompt you to change your password on a regular cycle. However, you can also change your password whenever you feel it is necessary.
- If you don't see the Change Password option in your main menu, this feature is not applicable to you because your contact center is not configured to allow you to change your password at will.
- If you are changing your password because your password has been compromised, contact your administrator or network security specialist.
How to change your password
- Click the menu icon .
- Click Change Password. The following warning message is displayed:
- You will be logged out of the application.
- Once the password is changed, you will be logged in automatically.
- Are you sure you want to proceed?
- To proceed, click Change Password. You are now logged out of the application.
- On the Change Password screen, type the following information:
- Old Password: This is your current password.
- New Password
- Retype New Password: Ensure that the value in Retype Password matches the value New Password.
- Click Change.
After you click Change, you are logged back in using your new password.