Starting the Web Engagement Server
If you have created and deployed your application, you can start the Web Engagement Server from Genesys Administrator, from the start script, or as a Windows service.
To start your server from Genesys Administrator:
- Navigate to Provisioning > Environment > Applications.
- Select the Web Engagement Server.
- Click Start applications in the Runtime panel.
To start your server using the provided start script (start.bat on Windows and start.sh on Linux):
- Navigate to the Web Engagement installation directory and launch a console window.
- For Windows, type: start.bat
- For Linux, type: start.sh
The Web Engagement Server is started.