Testing the Playground Application
To give you a better idea of how to use the Playground application, let's walk through an example of building a "keyword search" scenario.
Test Scenario Steps
Here are the steps in our scenario:
- An anonymous user visits the site.
- The user enters a search term, "contract", in the search box.
- The user browses the search results.
- After 10 seconds, a chat invitation window appears.
- The user accepts the invitation.
- The user fills out the registration form and submits it.
- The user chats with an agent.
- The agent sees pages the user visited.
- The agent sends the user a link to a page of interest.
- The user exits the chat session.
Test Scenario Preparation
Here are the steps to complete before we can walk through our test scenario:
- Customize the DSL file with the InTool application.
- Create categories with the GAX plug-in.
- Configure Genesys Rules System
- Prepare the CEP Rule Templates.
- Create business rules in Genesys Rules Authoring Tool.
- Deploy rules to the Genesys Web Engagement Environment.
- Build and deploy the Playground application.
- Make sure the components in your Genesys environment are running.
- Start the Web Engagement servers.
- Confirm that the test scenario is a success by walking through the Test Scenario Steps.
Other Test Scenarios
You can use the Playground application to complete the following test scenarios:
- Entrance to a specific page (Singleton)
- Inactivity timeout for the user (Singleton)
- Select an element on the page (Singleton)
- Get information about user
- Successful completion of the wizard (Sequence)
- Go to the previous page of the wizard (Sequence)
- Repeated input on the same page (Counter)
- Send custom event
- Changing the type of invitation depending on the status of the user (gold, platinum)
- Filling out the form (Sequence)
- Display advertisement (Sequence)