Creating an Application Cluster in Genesys Administrator
To create an application cluster in Genesys Administrator to which rules packages can be deployed.
- Create an application template of type Application Cluster, if one does not already exist in your environment.
- Create a Genesys Administrator application of type Application Cluster.
- Go to Provisioning > Environment > Applications. If required, navigate to the folder in which you want to store the new Application object.
- Open the Tasks panel, if necessary, and click Create Application in the Create section.
- Follow the steps in the Create New Application wizard.
- Add as connections to this cluster application the engine applications you wish to treat as a cluster. For each connection be sure to select the Port ID for the Rules Engine Web Application (either GRE or Genesys Web Engagement).
- Add the cluster application as a connection to the GRAT application.
- Save the changes.
See also this video explaining high availability configuration.
Creating an Application Cluster in Configuration Manager Creating the GRAT Application Object in Configuration Manager
This page was last modified on February 20, 2015, at 04:34.