Configuring WebSphere 8.5
From release 8.1.3 of GRS, WebSphere 8.5 requires some once-only additional configuration to enable GRAT to deploy successfully to GRE.
- Extract httpclient-4.1.1.jar and httpcore-4.1.jar from the WEB-INF/lib directory of genesys-rules-engine.war and store them in:
- Configure these two JAR files as Isolated Shared Libraries.
- From the WS Admin console select Environment->SharedLibraries->New
- Set the name to sharedStuff
- Set the classpath to:
- Check the Use an isolated class loader for this shared library check box. Click Apply and Save.
- Navigate to Enterprise Applications->genesys-rules-engine->Shared library references and add the sharedStuff shared library reference to the web module.
- Navigate to Enterprise Applications->genesys-rules-authoring>Shared library references and add the sharedStuff shared library reference to the web module.
This page was last modified on February 20, 2015, at 04:19.