SIP Preview Interaction Support
The typical agent scenario leveraging this feature is as follows:
- After a new SIP preview interaction notification is delivered to the desktop, the agent can take it by clicking the Answer incoming call button.
- The SIP preview interaction displays on the CTI toolbar in the combo box containing all available work items.
- The agent then can either click the Accept Interaction button () or the Reject Interaction button ().
- If the agent accepts the interaction:
- The call is automatically established and represented in the work items list. A related contact view is shown if a contact is found on Siebel side.
- After the call is established, the agent can control it as a regular phone call.
- If the agent rejects the interaction, it is removed from the agent's desktop and is not dialed..
This page was last modified on December 15, 2016, at 18:45.