This service provides a service with access information that has been allocated for it and can then be used to contact the contact center. This service will do the following for any service:
- It will validate that the requesting service is active and running.
- It will acquire the appropriate access information based on the basic allocation algorithm.
- It can reserve the access information for a configurable period of time
- Simple random or round robin allocation
- It support the following types of access information:
- Access Number (DNIS) which is to be called by the application
- Access code which is to be supplied by the customer/application when the contact is being established. This provides an extra level of authentication.
Create Request Data
These are the service specific parameters that will be supplied on the Create service API.
|| This is the identifier of the service which the allocated access information should be associated with.|
|_provide_code||No|| This indicates if the service should return an access code which will add more security and reliability when trying to correlate the incoming call with the service. The value is a boolean. The default is false.|
|| This is the phone number that is to be associated with the reserved access information.|
|| This is the resource group from which an available access number will be taken.|
|_booking_expiration_timeout||No||This is the resource _booking_expiration_timeout used to book the resource. This parameter will override the value in Resource options and in CME options.|
Create Response Data
||This is the access number which was allocated for this application. The application should use this number to contact the contact center.|
||This is the access code that should be supplied by the application or end user when the call is established to further authentication the application/user. This will be present when the Create API specifies that it needs a access code (_provide_code = true).|
||This is the amount time that this access information will be locked/reserved for the service.|
There are no specific requests for this service.
There are no events associated with this service.
The following are the configuration options that are defined for this service:
|| This is the length of the access code which can be allocated.|