|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Genesys Mobile Services Deployment Guide
Welcome to the Genesys Mobile Services Deployment Guide! This deployment guide can be used to install Genesys Mobile Services on your system, configure basic settings, as well as configure more advanced settings. It includes chapters with the following information:
- Planning information — Details related to planning and preparation for your Genesys Mobile Services installation, including prerequisites and multi-site deployment. Genesys recommends reading the prerequisites page before you begin to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for Genesys Mobile Services.
- Installation procedures — Step-by-step guide to installing Genesys Mobile Services and performing required configurations.
- Configuration — Includes additional configuration topics that you may wish to consider for your GMS installation.
- Configuration Options — Provides a reference of the configuration options available for Genesys Mobile Services.
- Starting and Stopping — Describes how to start and stop GMS using the Solution Control Interface or Genesys Administrator, and provides information about possible alarms.
- Troubleshooting — Frequently asked questions.