In the Column List:
- P = Primary key
- M = Mandatory field
- F = Foreign key (where the term is used loosely to indicate a surrogate key reference to a field in another table, not a formal constraint)
- DV = Default value
- In the Data Type column, varchar/nvarchar means that the data type is varchar except in multi-language databases that use Unicode, in which case the data type is nvarchar.
This table allows facts to be described based on the type and owner of the workbin instance that was associated with a particular mediation segment. (Refer to Workbin Instance in the Genesys Info Mart Deployment Guide for the definition of workbin instance.)
A new row is created the first time that any interaction that is owned by a particular resource is placed into a particular Workbin object that has been defined in the Configuration Layer—in other words, the first time that a particular workbin instance is created.
Hint: For easiest viewing, open the downloaded CSV file in Excel and adjust settings for column widths, text wrapping, and so on as desired. Depending on your browser and other system settings, you might need to save the file to your desktop first.
The primary key of this table and the surrogate key that is used to join this dimension to the MSF table.
The type of workbin. This field is set to one of the following values:
- 1 (Agent)
- 2 (Place)
- 3 (AgentGroup)
- 4 (PlaceGroup)
The code of the workbin type. This field is set to one of the following values:
The surrogate key that is used to reference a workbin record in the RESOURCE_ table, to identify the specific Interaction Workbin of which this workbin is an instance.
The surrogate key that is used to reference one of the following, to identify the owner of the workbin instance:
- If the type of workbin is Agent, an agent record in the RESOURCE_ table
- If the type of workbin is Place, a place record in the PLACE_ view
- If the type of workbin is AgentGroup or PlaceGroup, a group record in the GROUP_ view
The surrogate key used to join to the CTL_AUDIT_LOG dimension. Specifies the lineage for data creation. This value can be useful for aggregation, enterprise application integration (EAI), and ETL tools--that is, applications that need to identify newly added data.
The surrogate key that is used to join to the CTL_AUDIT_LOG control table. The key specifies the lineage for data update. This value can be useful for aggregation, enterprise application integration (EAI), and ETL tools--that is, applications that need to identify recently modified data.
No indexes are defined.
- Mediation_Segment — Represents interaction activity from the perspective of contact center ACD queues, virtual queues, interaction queues, and interaction workbins, as well as groups thereof.