Document Change History
This page summarizes the changes made in this document for release 9.0.0.
Changes in release 9.0.004.01
- New section User Authentication and Authorization describing how to allow users created in Genesys Administrator and stored in the Configuration Database to access Intelligent Automation, and how passwords for these users can be changed by Intelligent Automation.
- Applied standard template to front page.
Changes in release 9.0.003.00
There were no changes in this document for release 9.0.003.00.
Changes in release 9.0.002.00
There were no changes in this document for release 9.0.002.00.
Changes in release 9.0.001.01
There were no changes in this document for release 9.0.001.01
Changes in release 9.0.000.01
- Genesys App Automation Platform has been renamed Genesys Intelligent Automation. Some folders and path names might still include GAAP and/or SpeechStorm, but these will be rebranded as the product evolves.
- The new page Applying CSS to WebIVR MicroApps describes the CSS classes that are rendered into HTML at runtime for WebIVR MicroApps.
- The new page Using Bots provides a description of how Intelligent Automation provides chat bot-based access WebIVR applications.
- The new page SNMP Traps provides an introduction to SNMP traps and lists the traps that are currently available within Genesys Intelligent Automation.
- Hive off recovery processes are described in the new pages Hive Off Recovery Process for Oracle and Hive Off Recovery Process for SQL Server.