Genesys App Automation Platform Help
Welcome to the Genesys App Automation Platform Help. This guide introduces you to the GAAP user interface and explains concepts and procedures to help you use this software in your business.
Who should use this document?
The intended audience for this document are users who have been assigned the following roles:
- Maintainers - Individuals responsible for the maintenance of application callflows, such as the update of call prompts.
- Designers - Individuals responsible for the design and configuration of application callflows, such as the addition of extra blocks within a callflow, or the identification and resolution of problem areas in a callflow.
- Administrators - Individuals responsible for administering and configuring contact-center settings.
Some sections are only applicable to certain roles and are identified as such.
What is in this document?
This document explains the following topics:
- Overview - Introduces key terms and concepts, and provides information about the user interface and its views, such as Dashboard, Reports, Administration, and more.
- Integrating GAAP and Customer Environments - Describes how to install and use the Integration Hub (iHub) to integrate GAAP with Customer resources.
- Creating Applications and Modules - Explains how to create applications using the Callflow Editor, descriptions of each block, and how to work with prompts.
- Troubleshooting - Provides solutions to common questions you might have about working with GAAP.