Click Create a new user. The Edit User page opens. Enter the following information:
- Email Address - The user's email address. This address is the user's login name, as well as the email account GAAP uses for password-reset requests.
- Name - The user's display name (for example, John Smith).
- Password - The password must be between eight and 15 characters in length.
- Confirm Password - Re-renter the password.
- Role - The role for this user, which defines the permissions and features available to this user in GAAP.
- Force User to Change Password on Next Login - Select this option to have the user set a new password when he or she logs in to GAAP.
In the Users view, click Edit beside the user account you want to edit. The Edit User page opens.
The fields in the Edit User page work as described in the Creating users section, but you do not have to specify values in the Password and Confirm Password fields if you do not want to change the user's password.
In the Users view, click Delete beside the user account you want to edit.