WarningThis Administration Guide applies ONLY to the Legacy SIP Feature Server 8.1.200.xx release. Unless you have been told to use this documentation, use the current 8.1.2 Administration Guide
You create users and perform most provisioning in Genesys Administrator, then assign user roles and time zone in Feature Server (you can only view user groups in Feature Server).
To assign a role to a user:
- Log into the Feature Server administration Web application as an administrator (<Feature Server IP address>:<port>/fs/admin). Search for the user by typing the beginning of the user name in the User name field and pressing Search. Click the user name of the user that you want to provision.
- Select a role:
- User (default) grants the user access to voicemail through the Web or the Telephone user interface (TUI).
- No Web Mailbox Access grants the user access to voicemail only through the TUI.
- Restricted Web Mailbox Access grants the user limited access to voicemail through the Web application.
- Administrator grants the user the ability to log in as administrator and perform all the tasks available in the Feature Server administration Web application.
- Group Mailbox Administrator grants the user the ability to log in as administrator and manage group mailboxes in the Feature Server administration Web application.
Select a time zone for message playback. When a user specifies a time zone in their user profile, the value overrides this setting. The user time zone also takes precedence over the default time zones for the application, switch, and mailbox, unless:
- the user time zone is set to Default and the mailbox time zone is not set to Default, or
- the user uses the telephone UI to log into a group mailbox anonymously, without first logging into a personal mailbox
- Save your changes.
This page was last modified on August 21, 2015, at 16:42.