SIP Endpoint SDK for OS X Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows||macOS|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- SIP Endpoint SDK now provides an API for getting SIP messages, SDP content, and negotiated codec name for the currently active session.
- SIP Endpoint SDK now provides access to incoming and outgoing audio streams for the host application.
- SIP Endpoint SDK now supports IPV6, NAT, ICE, TURN, STUN for Mac OS.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Disaster recovery in SIP Endpoint SDK has been improved to switch to another registrar for the following scenarios involving SBC:
- SIP registration times out,
- Any of the 408/480/486/500/503/504 error codes are returned from SBC indicating a temporary failure.
SIP Endpoint SDK now switches from rfc2833 to InbandRTP DTMF method automatically when an RTP payload for telephone-event was not negotiated for a particular call. (SEPSDK-1956)
SIP Endpoint SDK now sends DTMF using rfc2833 method when the RTP payload for telephone-event was changed by re-INVITE during the call. (SEPSDK-1954)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.008.04.