SIP Endpoint SDK for OS X Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows||macOS|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Resilience to network events, such as IP address changes caused by PC Sleep/Wake, has been further enhanced, to ignore the configured reg_interval value when re-registering the DN with a new IP address.
- Improved detection and handling cases when an existing device is removed/unplugged and/or a new device is added/plugged-in.
- SIP Endpoint SDK now uses the newer libc++ C++ standard runtime library instead of the deprecated libstdc++ library.
- The following options have been added to SIP Endpoint SDK:
- Updated the audio_in_device, audio_out_device, capture_device, ringer_device, and headset_name options to support regex matching for device selection.
- New option, audio to specify codec priorities.
- For improved security, the local IP address is no longer included in the Call-ID header of SIP messages sent by the SIP Endpoint.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
DNS SRV resolution has been improved to ignore temporary DNS failures. Previously, such failures resulted in SIP Endpoint failing to renew registration in time and causing the agent to be logged out. (SEPSDK-1873)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.006.10.