Solution Control Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Mac||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- A new parameter, detailed-alarm-log, is added to the Solution Control Server (SCS) Application Object to enable or disable the generation of detailed alarm log statements as both SCS log file and user-defined SCS alarm log file.
- SCS Application Object → Options →
- Parameter Name: detailed-alarm-log
- Section: [general]
- Value: true/false
- Default Value: true
- Changes Take Effect: After restart
- If set to true, logs the alarm events in a detailed format in log files.
- If set to false, logs the alarm events in the existing format in log files.
- By default, detailed alarm log statements are generated in both the SCS log file and the user-defined alarm log file when the parameter detailed-alarm-log is not set.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 220.127.116.11.
This page was last edited on May 6, 2022, at 15:45.