Default Value: 10
Valid Values: -1, 10–2147483647
Changes Take Effect: Immediately
Specifies the time interval, in seconds, for which Solution Control Server detects the flipping of the monitoring applications from Primary to Backup to Primary or vice versa, and prints the following standard log messages depending on the state of the applications or SCS:
- 10327—Indicates that the operation mode (primary or backup) of the application has changed frequently.
- 10328—Indicates that the application is in a stable state.
- 10329—Indicates that "split brain" condition may have occurred for SCS.
- 10330—Indicates that SCS has recovered from the split brain state.
- 10331—Indicates that SCS is operating without a backup.
When set to -1, this timeout is disabled.
Default Value: 0
Valid Values: 1, 0
Changes Take Effect: After restart
When set to 1, specifies that Solution Control Server connects to the Genesys SNMP Master Agent through a host network that is configured in the host section.
When set to 0 (the default), the connection is established through the local host.
Solution Control Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The following utilities are no longer installed by default with Solution Control Server:
- Scripts for gstuckcalls
- SNMP utilities and scripts
- You can install them separately using the SCS installation package that includes components and utilities. For more information on installing a utility, refer to the section "Solution Control Server Utilities" in the Framework Deployment Guide. (MFWK-22481)
- A new configuration option, force_host_network specifies whether SCS connects to the Genesys SNMP Master Agent through the local host or a network host. (MFWK-22423)
This release contains the following resolved issue:
When a host containing one SCS application in HA mode is restarted, the applications in that host now start up correctly in the backup mode. Previously, with SCS version 188.8.131.52 and later, the applications running on this host incorrectly became primary after a restart and the corresponding HA application pair became primary only when the system was down for a restart. As a workaround, you can disable the SCS split-brain feature by setting the haflip-detect-timeout option to -1. (MFWK-22355)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 184.108.40.206.