Default Value: 10
Valid Values: 1–2147483647
Changes Take Effect: Immediately
Specifies the time interval, in seconds, for which Solution Control Server detects the flipping of the monitoring applications from Primary–Backup–Primary or Backup–Primary–Backup mode and prints the standard 10327 log message.
Solution Control Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Solution Control Server (SCS) supports the following new log statements to create alarms to detect "split brain" or "no brain" state of applications:
ImportantThe alarms might not work as expected if SCS is in the "split brain" state. Also, during switchover the alarm is generated for a second when the applications are either in primary/primary or backup/backup mode and is cleared automatically when the applications complete switchover.
- 20621 - Indicates that an application is in "no brain" state.
- 20622 - Indicates that "split brain" condition has occurred for an application.
- 20623 - Indicates that an application is back to normal state.
- When requested by Customer Care, the debug functionality provided by the SCS debug options and the corresponding environment variables can now also be configured on the SCS command line. Specifically:
|Environment Variable||Configuration Option||Command-line Parameter|
- The new configuration option, haflip-detect-timeout, enables SCS to track the continuous switchover of the applications and prints the standard 10327 logs.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 22.214.171.124.