Platform SDK for Java Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- JSON support has been added for non-ESP protocols.
- BasicChat and FlexChat protocols have been extended to version 103 with following items:
- New notice types: IDLE_CONTROL_ALERT, IDLE_CONTROL_CLOSE, IDLE_CONTROL_SET
- New user type: "SYSTEM"
- New protocol type: "NONE"
- New attribute in transcript object "idleTimeExpire"
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Platform SDK Jackson JSON module dependencies are now optional for all protocols except Config Server. (PSDK-8095)
Platform SDK Jackson modules now support OSGI. (PSDK-8074)
A new Header attribute (of type byte) has been added into EmailInEntityAttributes (PSDK-8145)
Stability has been improved when unmarshaling EntityAttributes in UCS. (PSDK-8136)
Support has been added for TLS simple mode for MSCAPI provider. (PSDK-8121)
The Application Template Application Block was improved to use the tls-target-name-check=host option in TLS connections, without setting the expected host name. This is supported for all protocols, outside of Voice High Availability. (PSDK-8102)
Support has been added for security connection settings in the following methods:
- ServerConfigurationHelper.createListeningEndpoint(IGApplicationConfiguration, IGApplicationConfiguration.IGPortInfo)
- ClientConfigurationHelper.createEndpoint(IGApplicationConfiguration, IGAppConnConfiguration, IGApplicationConfiguration)
Comparison of messages with null properties has been improved. (PSDK-8092)
COM Application Block no longer throws a ClassCastException when CfgDeltaPerson.toString() is called with a non-empty value for the deleted skill levels property inside of an agent info delta. (PSDK-8085)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.200.03.