Platform SDK for Java Release Notes
New in This Release
There are no restrictions for this release. This section describes new features that were introduced in this release of Platform SDK for Java.
- The ClientRequestHandler interface has been added to Platform SDK server channel to eliminate redundant intermediate clients requests queue.
- Platform SDK Commons library has been extended with adapters for:
- simple console output
- Platform SDK now includes new requests and events to support Knowledge Manager functionality.
- Universal Contact Server protocol has added a new builder class called SearchCriteriaBuilder to simplify creation of SearchCriteriaCollection.
- The DuplexChannel class now includes openAsync and closeAsync methods to support asynchronous opening and closing.
- Platform SDK endpoints now support host names with an underscore character. It is possible to return to the previous behavior by setting the com.genesyslab.platform.commons.protocol.supportURIWithIncorrectSyntax system option to false.
Corrections and Modifications
This release also includes the following corrections or modifications:
It is no longer possible to send a message which does not belong to the protocol. (PSDK-7515)
ESP-based protocols allow now non-supported ESP events. (PSDK-7491)
Platform SDK now uses Netty 3.9.4.Final version (instead of 3.6.5.Final). (PSDK-7264)
The getLocalEndpoint() and getRemoteEndpoint() functions of DuplexChannel now work after the channel has been closed. (PSDK-7250)
An EntityTypeId field has been added to GetInteractionsForContact, to match the updated specification. (PSDK-7249)
Default ConfCache implementation in the COM Application Block now updates objects in the cache on an external update. (PSDK-7630)
Channel behavior has been fixed to support negative or too big timeouts; these values are interpreted as an infinite timeout. (PSDK-7558)
Functions that return user passwords in ConfServerProtocol have been deprecated, and now return an empty string if the property has been assigned or null if no value is assigned. (PSDK-7556)
Calculating the hashCode of a message that contains a non-null byte array property no longer generates an error. (PSDK-7470)
Support for the Explicit Hang-up Detection feature has been fixed. (PSDK-7462)
Channel open method throws IllegalStateException instead of IllegalArgumentException when the endpoint isn't assigned in the channel. (PSDK-7435)
Message Server protocol now sends large (greater than 16 KB) inner messages correctly into the binary stream. (PSDK-7356)