Platform SDK for Java Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Chat Server protocols include the ability to provide connected (registered) clients with server version information.
- The Basic Chat protocol registration request includes the SecureKey attribute.
- Server protocols for Basic Chat and Flex Chat include the Monitored boolean attribute in chat transcript structures.
- The Universal Routing Server protocol is included with the Platform SDK installation package.
- The AppTemplate logging configuration helper can now handle custom options for Log4j2 loggers with Common Logging options in Genesys Configuration Manager.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Stat Server protocol now includes a corrected Campaign Actions enumeration. This enumeration now includes DialWrongNumber and LeadWrongNumber items, and is reordered to be in sync with StatServer Campaign Actions Mapping. (PSDK-8539)
ADDP support no longer sends an ADDP disabling Xoff packet when a connection is being closed. (PSDK-8520)
Configuration Server protocol no longer switches off the lazy parsing feature when old-style XmlConfData is disabled. (PSDK-8504)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.301.03.