Platform SDK for Java Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Platform SDK Application Blocks have been extended with the new Cluster Protocol Application Block.
- Application Template Application Block now reads client connections of the IGApplicationConfiguration and creates WSConfig objects list for a ClusterProtocol.
- The WSConfig class includes the new setEndpointsCollection(Collection<? extends Endpoint> value) method.
- The Warm Standby Application Block now includes improved restore logic when any endpoint is added to an empty pool.
- COM Application Block objects have been extended with the equals() and hashCode() overloaded functions.
- The following Stat Server enumerations have been updated to include new items found in the native stat lib communication library:
- Contacts Platform SDK now includes the RequestorInfo class in ESP protocols.
- You can now set a warm standby handler by implementing the IWSHandler interface.
- Server-side logic has been implemented to handle BasicChat, FlexChat, UCS, ESP E-mail, E-mail, Callback and Interaction Server clients.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Platform SDK ADDP trace logger no longer throws IllegalArgumentException on AIX 7.1. (PSDK-8682)
Deadlock possibilities are now avoided in the scenario where a protocol using TLS is closed when it is still in the opening state. (PSDK-8676)
Warm Standby Application Block now includes the Name property in WSConfig. (PSDK-8655)
ConfService has been fixed to provide the FolderID property of a configuration object that is newly created or has its content refreshed. (PSDK-8623)
The Application Configuration Manager now keeps the application configuration when no user defined configuration listener is provided. (PSDK-8599)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.302.06.