Platform SDK for Java Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Configuration Server Protocol now includes functionality for closing the connection if a MSG_DISCONNECTED event is received from the server.
- Universal Contact Server Protocol now includes a Language attribute in the RequestGetRootCategories message.
- Interaction Server Protocol was updated to support changes with the 8.5.105 server. EventPartyRemoved now contains the following optional attributes:
- OldWorkbinPlaceId, and
- Interaction Server Protocol was updated to support changes with the 8.5.104 server updates. The following messages include new attributes:
- RequestPull - GetIdsOnly,
- RequestWorkbinNotifications - IdsOnlyInTakenOutNotification,
- EventUserEvent - Actor information related attributes (including ActorType, ActorMediaServerId, ActorTenantId, ActorStrategyId, and others).
- Support for null attributes has been added in RequestUpdateStandardResponse.
- RequestCreateWebEmailIn now includes the QueueEndpoint property.
- Transcript objects in both Basic and Flex chat protocols have been extended with the new msgCheck enum property.
- Contact API has been extended to provide support for Model and Training data object management.
- Platform SDK now supports serialization of ESP-based messages to/from JSON.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The logic for updating Configuration Objects has been improved. Previously, updates could fail if the structure of the CfgRole content was inconsistent. (PSDK-8023)
Updating Configuration Objects is more stable. Previously, the update could fail if CfgAlarmCondition was updated without the optional CfgRemovalEvent substructure. (PSDK-8044)
The Platform SDK Commons logging Log4j v1 adapter now works correctly with Apache ServiceMix OSGI container. (PSDK-7925)
Added three new message header formats for logging messages: ShortCSV, ShortTSV and ShortDSV. (PSDK-8006)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.103.04.