Platform SDK for Java Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The Platform SDK Interaction Server Protocol has been updated to work with the Interaction Server 8.5.103 extension. This includes:
- A new request for agent, place or group specific statistics for workbins (RequestAgentWorkbinStats and the corresponding EventAgentWorkbinStats),
- A TenantId request parameter for RequestWorkbinNotifications and RequestCancelWorkbinNotifications.
- Added the createWarmStandbyConfigEx() helper to the Application Template application block, which creates configuration for the new WarmStandby.
- Support for tagging values in log files using the tag() configuration option has been added.
- The sec-protocol property was added to the TLSConfiguration class. Use this property to set an explicit protocol for sending or accepting secure requests.
- Platform SDK Java code samples have been added into the Installation Package.
- The Log Library component has been extended to support the LMS events-level reassignment feature (under the log-extended options section).
- The CfgApplication class now includes methods to retrieve or update its logon account.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The Platform SDK installation package now includes POMs (including parent POMs) of Maven artifacts that can be used to install the Platform SDK jars to your local Maven repository. (PSDK-7917)
FlexChatProtocol no longer autofills requests with userId and secureKey attributes if AutoRegister is false and the user did not explicitly set those attributes in the protocol object. However, AutoRegister should be explicitly set to false (if required) before opening the channel. (PSDK-7840)
RequestMessage and RequestNotify in the BasicChat protocol have been extended with ReceiverId property (of type string). (PSDK-7812)
The TLSConfigurationHelper class now supports simple client TLSConfiguration with:
- no client certificate (that is, with only an encryption and a server certificate verification). (PSDK-7798)
- no authentication (that is, with only an encryption). (PSDK-7777)
The TLSConfiguration and SSLExtendedOptions classes, and the SSLContextHelper.createSSLExtendedOptions method, were extended with a ProtocolList property/argument that helps to enable a list of specified protocol versions such as: SSLv3, TLSv1, TLSv1.1, TLSv1.2. (PSDK-7329)
WildcardEnpoint now supports port zero. In addition, the getLocalEndPoint() method has been added to ServerChannel to return the local address of the listening socket. (PSDK-7582)
The get method for the openAsync operation that returns Future interface, now throws exceptions correctly in cases where the channel was unexpectedly closed. (PSDK-7894)
Future<ChannelClosedEvent>.get(timeout, TimeUnit) now use the timeout argument correctly. (PSDK-7893)
In the Configuration Server protocol, removing a member from an access group no longer causes an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException. (PSDK-7818)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.102.02.