Platform SDK for Java Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||HP-UX PA||HP-UX IPF||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
New in This Release
There are no restrictions for this release. This section describes new features that were introduced in this release of Platform SDK for Java.
- The ClientRequestHandler interface has been added to Platform SDK server channel to eliminate redundant intermediate clients requests queue.
- Platform SDK Commons library has been extended with adapters for:
- simple console output
- Platform SDK now includes new requests and events to support Knowledge Manager functionality.
- Universal Contact Server protocol has added a new builder class called SearchCriteriaBuilder to simplify creation of SearchCriteriaCollection.
- The DuplexChannel class now includes openAsync and closeAsync methods to support asynchronous opening and closing.
- Platform SDK endpoints now support host names with an underscore character. It is possible to return to the previous behavior by setting the com.genesyslab.platform.commons.protocol.supportURIWithIncorrectSyntax system option to false.
Corrections and Modifications
This release also includes the following corrections or modifications:
It is no longer possible to send a message which does not belong to the protocol. (PSDK-7515)
ESP-based protocols allow now non-supported ESP events. (PSDK-7491)
Platform SDK now uses Netty 3.9.4.Final version (instead of 3.6.5.Final). (PSDK-7264)
The getLocalEndpoint() and getRemoteEndpoint() functions of DuplexChannel now work after the channel has been closed. (PSDK-7250)
An EntityTypeId field has been added to GetInteractionsForContact, to match the updated specification. (PSDK-7249)
Default ConfCache implementation in the COM Application Block now updates objects in the cache on an external update. (PSDK-7630)
Channel behavior has been fixed to support negative or too big timeouts; these values are interpreted as an infinite timeout. (PSDK-7558)
Functions that return user passwords in ConfServerProtocol have been deprecated, and now return an empty string if the property has been assigned or null if no value is assigned. (PSDK-7556)
Calculating the hashCode of a message that contains a non-null byte array property no longer generates an error. (PSDK-7470)
Support for the Explicit Hang-up Detection feature has been fixed. (PSDK-7462)
Channel open method throws IllegalStateException instead of IllegalArgumentException when the endpoint isn't assigned in the channel. (PSDK-7435)
Message Server protocol now sends large (greater than 16 KB) inner messages correctly into the binary stream. (PSDK-7356)