Universal Contact Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for the following operating systems and databases is introduced:
- CentOS Linux 7.x (ESR-14190)
- Oracle Linux 7.x with Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel (UEK) v4 (ESR-14252)
- Oracle 11g database (ESR-14243)
- See the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all operating systems and databases.
- The HikariCP connection pool has replaced the previously used BoneCP connection pool. This change fixes some scenarios where the TotalLeased and TotalCreatedConnections metrics were previously created with negative values. (ESR-14179)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The timer that is triggered when memory reaches the high threshold is now correctly reset when the associated timer has elapsed. Previously, a first memory spike started the timer, which was then never reset, so the occurrence of a second memory spike, even a long time later, wrongly displayed a memory overhead. (ESR-14315)
The following scenario is now fixed:
- UCS was started for the first time and created the SRL index.
- It was then killed, less than 1 minute after it started, instead of being stopped properly via SCS and the index was not properly flushed to the disk. (If this senario arose later than 1 minute after the startup, UCS would have auto-committed the index.)
- When UCS was restarted, it failed to open the index due to index corruption.
UCS now sets LOAD_BALANCE at the correct position in the Oracle RAC database connection URL, as in the following example:
SQL migration scripts from 8.5.1 to 8.5.2 now correctly set the latest UCS 8.5.2 version. Previously, they inserted in error the latest UCS 8.5.3 version. (ESR-14158)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.300.16.