|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Universal Contact Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for the following operating systems and databases is introduced:
- CentOS Linux 7.x (ESR-14190)
- Oracle Linux 7.x with Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel (UEK) v4 (ESR-14252)
- Oracle 11g database (ESR-14243)
- See the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all operating systems and databases.
- The HikariCP connection pool has replaced the previously used BoneCP connection pool. This change fixes some scenarios where the TotalLeased and TotalCreatedConnections metrics were previously created with negative values. (ESR-14179)
- Support for TLS connection to Postgres—UCS now transparently supports a TLS connection to Postgres. If required, it is possible to provide specific SSL options to the Postgres driver (details at the vendor site) by adding them in the [settings] section of the DAP.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The timer that is triggered when memory reaches the high threshold is now correctly reset when the associated timer has elapsed. Previously, a first memory spike started the timer, which was then never reset, so the occurrence of a second memory spike, even a long time later, wrongly displayed a memory overhead. (ESR-14315)
The following scenario is now fixed:
- UCS was started for the first time and created the SRL index.
- It was then killed, less than 1 minute after it started, instead of being stopped properly via SCS and the index was not properly flushed to the disk. (If this senario arose later than 1 minute after the startup, UCS would have auto-committed the index.)
- When UCS was restarted, it failed to open the index due to index corruption.
UCS now sets LOAD_BALANCE at the correct position in the Oracle RAC database connection URL, as in the following example:
SQL migration scripts from 8.5.1 to 8.5.2 now correctly set the latest UCS 8.5.2 version. Previously, they inserted in error the latest UCS 8.5.3 version. (ESR-14158)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.300.16.