|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
Genesys Performance DNA
- Aliases can now be added to Base Data Definitions. The Alias functionality simplifies loading the KPI data.
- The number of users with Base Data for a certain time period can now be retrieved using a query.
- The KPI Uploader functionality now supports configuring multiple file uploads and multiple scheduled runs on a single day.
- Overtime can now be made uninterruptible when connecting to Teleopti WFM.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Genesys Performance DNA
- The Default widgets were updated to include some of the recently added functionalities by default to enable customers to adopt common practices.
- A Disabled Tenant cannot access the PDNA application now.
- The minimum required version of the Microsoft .Net framework for running PDNA is now 4.7.2. Upgrading to a newer version of .Net allows future development to use newer language features.
- An issue with the default (smaller) font size across PDNA is resolved now.
- The font size on some Portal pages have been modified to be consistent with the rest of the application.
- Exchange meeting rooms (associated with meetings) are now available immediately for re-booking when the meeting to which it was associated was deleted.
- TLS 1.2 is now the default protocol for Azure installations.
- The OrgData import feature now supports importing Application Logon Name when connecting to Teleopti WFM.
- Changed the way that SAML authentication handles thumbprints such that it is more permissive in the format of SAML requests that it accepts.
- A new database function, HTML cleaner (often used in reports) is now included as a standard part of the installation.
- The installer no longer displays overlapping text in Genesys Installer splash screens.
- Fixed an issue which occurred when manual searches were automatically published resulting in users being incorrectly removed from the scheduled session.
- Installation no longer fails when run against pre-created but empty databases.
- All menu items are now visible on the Portal.
- Fixed an issue on legacy Genesys WFM in which Red Flags were appearing when exceptions exist.
- Scores are now correctly displayed against the master strand instead of sub-strands.
- Trainers are no longer displayed as Unknown when they are also an attendee.
- OrgData validation no longer displays a server error during validation.
- Fixed an issue on SkillsManagerWS having hard coded tenants.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.102.03.
This page was last edited on March 4, 2019, at 10:35.