|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This section describes new features that were introduced in this release for both Performance DNA (formerly Genesys Skills Assessor) and Genesys Training Manager.
- Predictive Routing Integration:
- Performance DNA is now integrated with Predictive Routing. It is now possible to periodically send DNA Strand Score and Threshold information to Predictive Routing to aid in matching the best agent for every customer to drive the optimal business outcome for your organization.
- Authentication Improvements:
- Improvements have been made to SAML authentication to provide flexibility when handling varied signatures.
- Security Improvements:
- Security improvements now ensures that all connections through HTTPS default to start at TLS1.2. Previously, the browser could negotiate a lower level of TLS compliance.
- Teleopti Improvements:
- Teleopti integration has been updated to work with the latest Teleopti API.
This release contains the following resolved issues for both Performance DNA (formerly Genesys Skills Assessor) and Genesys Training Manager:
- Tenants can now be disabled and re-enabled.
- There are now more branding options, including font size (default 12px, Teleopti 16px) and rounded corners for buttons.
- Some icons have been changed.
- Base Data Definitions now include single Questions that can be included in Strands.
- SAML logins now allow more interpretations of the standard.
- Exposed AppLogin in Teleopti can now be used in OrgData.
- The OrgData Configuration screen is now more resilient with multiple sources.
- The KPI Uploader feature has been enhanced to specify upload configurations for multiple different files, and configure more flexible import schedules.
- Logout now takes the user to the tenant’s login page instead of the default login page.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.101.00.