|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Genesys Knowledge Center Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
- New Features of the Genesys Knowledge Center Plugin for Workspace Desktop Edition (part 1)
- New Features of the Genesys Knowledge Center Plugin for Workspace Desktop Edition (part 2)
- New Features of the Genesys Knowledge Center Plugin for Workspace Desktop Edition (part 3)
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- My Documents: Agents now have the ability to view the documents that they have authored.
- Favorites: Agents now have the option to Favorite the content that they use frequently.
- Feedback comments: When viewing content, customers and agents can now provide feedback on that content through commenting.
- 5-star ratings: When viewing content, customers and agents can now provide feedback on that content using a 5-star rating.
- Federated Search: When customers and agents execute a search, the system now searches across all knowledge bases. Customers and agents are no longer required to execute the same search multiple times for different knowledge bases.
- User Interface Update: There are now tabs for for Ask, Browse, History on the Workspace plugin.
- Access Controls for Agent Authoring: A configurable option now enables or disables agent permissions around authoring drafts on new content.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.200.08.