Genesys Knowledge Center Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
- New Features of the Genesys Knowledge Center Plugin for Workspace Desktop Edition (part 1)
- New Features of the Genesys Knowledge Center Plugin for Workspace Desktop Edition (part 2)
- New Features of the Genesys Knowledge Center Plugin for Workspace Desktop Edition (part 3)
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- My Documents: Agents now have the ability to view the documents that they have authored.
- Favorites: Agents now have the option to Favorite the content that they use frequently.
- Feedback comments: When viewing content, customers and agents can now provide feedback on that content through commenting.
- 5-star ratings: When viewing content, customers and agents can now provide feedback on that content using a 5-star rating.
- Federated Search: When customers and agents execute a search, the system now searches across all knowledge bases. Customers and agents are no longer required to execute the same search multiple times for different knowledge bases.
- User Interface Update: There are now tabs for for Ask, Browse, History on the Workspace plugin.
- Access Controls for Agent Authoring: A configurable option now enables or disables agent permissions around authoring drafts on new content.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.200.08.