Genesys Driver for use with Apple Business Chat via Hub Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This is the initial release of Genesys Driver for use with Apple Business Chat via Hub, a component of Genesys Messaging Apps.
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The driver supports the following inbound and outbound structured messages:
- Apple Pay
- Custom Extension (referred to by Apple as Custom Interactive Message or Custom Message Extension)
- Date Picker
- List Picker
- The driver supports the following:
- Text messages and attachments.
- Typing notifications from agent to customer.
- Support for the following operating systems. See the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Support for iOS 11.
- Support for TLS 1.2. See the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.000.24.
This page was last edited on October 14, 2019, at 11:17.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!