Advisors Genesys Adapter Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions|
|10/11/18||General||Under Shipping Control|
Advisors Genesys Adapter is platform-independent software. You can deploy the installation package on any operating system that Advisors Genesys Adapter supports.
- Changes to Log Files and Storage—The default storage location for log files changes in this release. In addition, the component name is now included in log file names.
- The Advisors Genesys Adapter (AGA) installation wizard now prompts you to specify the location in which to store log files. Starting with this release, the default locations are:
- Windows: c:\genesys\log\advisors\
- Linux: /mnt/log/advisors/
- Improvement to Time Required for Statistics Requests—Tenants and filter business attributes now load at AGA startup to reduce the time required to issue statistics requests. Previously, tenants and filter business attributes were loaded when statistics requests were issued.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.001.06.