Genesys Co-browse Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Mac||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- CefSharp (Chromium Embedded Framework) is now updated to the newest stable version 184.108.40.206.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Co-browse sessions are no longer counted twice in interaction data. (CB-7542)
An issue no longer occurs with getting the reporting data from a transferred voice interaction. Previously, base voice interaction data was not compatible with transferred interaction data. (CB-7532)
Genesys Co-browse Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition is now compatible to generate GCXI Co-browse reports against multi-site voice interactions. (CB-7433)
Uninstalling Co-browse Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition (WDE) 9.0.005.44 inappropriately removes Genesyslab.Platform.Voice.Protocols.dll from Workspace Desktop Edition. To resolve this issue, you must back up Genesyslab.Platform.Voice.Protocols.dll before uninstalling Co-browse Plug-in for WDE 9.0.005.44.
- Save a copy of Genesyslab.Platform.Voice.Protocols.dll from Workspace Desktop Edition.
- Uninstall Co-browse Plug-in for WDE 9.0.005.44.
- Copy the saved Genesyslab.Platform.Voice.Protocols.dll back to the Workspace Desktop Edition location.
- Install Co-browse Plug-in for WDE 9.0.005.47.