Workforce Management API Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- An external tool that provides an implementation of additional, specific trading rules, enabling multiple days off trading. (WFM-26300)
- A bulk upload command line tool enabling importing of Contract, Shift, and Rotating Pattern data. (WFM-26296, WFM-26297)
These tools are available in the WFM API 8.5.205.04 Installation Package (IP). See also Upgrade Notes.
There are no resolved issues in this release.
Use the following procedure to start the TradeModule tool as a Windows service:
- Run service.bat with the command line parameters, as described in Tools\TradeModule\TradeModule.pdf in the WFM API 8.5.205.04 IP, but with the following modifications:
- Change PR_JVM=auto to full path of jvm.dll.
- For example, set PR_JVM=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_77\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll
- Add line set ARGS=before “:collectargs” line
- Change set ARGS=%ARGS% %1 to set ARGS=%ARGS%#%1
- Change set PR_STARTPARAMS=start %ARGS% to set PR_STARTPARAMS=start%ARGS% (no space between start and %ARGS%)