VP Reporting Plugin for GAX Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- DID group provisioning succeeds when you remove the conflicting entries in overlapping ranges (example: 100-200 and 150-250). Previously in this situation, validation failure prevented the changes from being saved. Read more here: Managing DID Groups
- A user with these permissions can access and provision IVR profiles is...
- GVP_CFG_IVR_PROFILE_ALL—Able to see all tabs on the IVR profile edit page, including Options and Permissions.
- GVP_CFG_IVR_PROFILE_UPDATE—Able to update initial and alternate page URLs on the Voice Platform tab in existing IVR profiles. Those users will be able to see DID Group assignments but will not be able to modify them.
- GVP_IVR_PROFILE_DID_GROUP_UPDATE—Able only to update DID Group assignments in existing IVR profiles. Also able to see the initial and alternate page URL assignments, but not able to modify them.
- Now Tenant Administrators can provision DIDs to DID Group mapping. See Provision DIDs to DID Group mapping for full details.
- Now you can use GAX to provision IVR profiles and map DID Groups to IVR profiles. Read a full description here.
- The VP Reporting Plugin for GAX is now compatible with Genesys Pulse.
- Backend filtering no longer removes the call record from a report when you use an IVR profile, a Tenant, or a component in the filter. Instead, these filtering rules apply:
- When an IVR profile is a parameter in the query, filtering hides the component field and tenant field that the user doesn't have permission to read.
- When tenant is a parameter in the query, filtering hides the component field and IVR profile field that the user doesn't have permission to read.
- When component is a parameter in the query, filtering hides the tenant field and IVR profile field that the user doesn't have permission to read.
- When none of the three query parameters is provided, the backend forces a tenant ID into the query, and then follows the above filtering rules.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The Voice Platform tab now displays the correct fields for a Voice Platform profile that is defined in a tenant with no DID groups. Previously, when a tenant with no DID groups was accessed, the Voice Platform tab did not display any fields. (GVP-22745)
Refreshing the Voice Platfrom tab in an IVR profile's details no longer generates an error. (GVP-22697)
GVP reports generated with the VP Reporting Plugin for GAX no longer fail and display the error Unsupported Media Type. (GVP-22684)
To work around a paging limitation, the VP Reporting Plugin for GAX backend now automatically puts a user's Owner Tenant ID into the filter, when the tenant filter, component, and IVR Profile filters are all empty. One exception: when the owner tenant ID is 1. (GVP-22256)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 126.96.36.199.