Gplus Communication Server for Siebel CRM Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for Siebel CRM IP 2017, IP 2018 and IP 2019. Use the content from the IP2017 folder for the deployment on the mentioned Siebel versions. (GPSBL-5428)
- On 12/16/21, Genesys confirms support for IP 2020 and IP 2021.
- Selective protection of sensitive data is improved with the ability to hide T-Library data like DTMF (for example, digits) in Logs. (GPSBL-5433)
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2019. See the Gplus Adapter for Siebel CRM page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information. (GPSBL-5487)
- The following operating systems are no longer supported:
- All AIX versions
- All Solaris versions
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Windows Server 2008
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.000.05.
This page was last edited on December 16, 2021, at 19:54.