|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Deploying Platform SDK in Your Environment
This deployment guide can be used to install Platform SDK on your system, configure basic settings, and verify the installation. It includes chapters with the following information:
- New In This Release — An overview of new features and improvements included with each release of Platform SDK.
- Planning information — Details related to planning and preparation for your Platform SDK installation, including prerequisites and links to related information. Genesys recommends reading this page before you begin to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for Platform SDK.
- Installation procedures — Step-by-step guide to installing Platform SDK on your computer.
- Verification procedures — A few quick check to ensure that the installation process was successful and all components were installed correctly.
After you have successfully installed Platform SDK, you might want to do the following:
- Download the latest version of the Release Note (using links on the Platform SDK Product Page) to see the most recent news and updates about this product.
- Read the Platform SDK API Reference for detailed information about Platform SDK.
- Check the Platform SDK Developer's Guide to find general guidelines and programming advice when working with your Platform SDK deployment.
|Previous Versions of this Document|
|Prior to release 8.1.x, deployment details for Platform SDK were provided in a PDF document.|
You can download earlier versions of the Platform SDK Deployment Guide below: