Welcome to the Developer's Guide!
This document introduces you to the tools and examples provided to help you get started with Platform SDK development.
Developer articles for the Platform SDK are divided broadly into the following categories:
- Introductory and Feature-Specific Topics describe general topics and common SDK functionality that all Platform SDK developers should be familiar with.
- Application Blocks provide production-ready blocks of code you should leverage, and modify if necessary, when creating applications.
- Server-Specific SDK Protocols work directly with Genesys servers using message-based requests and events.
- Library Components offer additional features and functionality such as logging.
For additional information about the Platform SDKs, please check the introductory materials provided as part of the Platform SDK API Reference for your release.
Introductory and Feature-Specific Topics
Server-Specific SDK Protocols
|Platform SDK Protocol||Genesys Server(s)||Related Documentation|
|Configuration Platform SDK||Configuration Server|
|Contacts Platform SDK||Universal Contact Server|
|Management Platform SDK|| Message Server
Solution Control Server
Local Control Agent
|LCA Hang-Up Detection Support|
|Open Media Platform SDK||Interaction Server|
|Outbound Contact Platform SDK||Outbound Contact Server|
|Routing Platform SDK|| Universal Routing Server
|Statistics Platform SDK||Stat Server|
|Voice Platform SDK||T-Servers|
|Web Media Platform SDK|| Chat Server
E-Mail Server Java
|Library Component||Releated Documentation|
|Platform SDK Log Library|
|Platform SDK Switch Policy Library||Using the Switch Policy Library|
|Application Block||Releated Documentation|
|Application Template Application Block (Java)|
|Configuration Object Model Application Block|
|Message Broker Application Block|
|Protocol Manager Application Block|
|Warm Standby Application Block|
New Content by Release
This section provides a quick outline of developer content based on the release where that information first became relevant, or where it where last updated.
Release 8.1.1 New Features:
- Please refer to developer information provided as part of the introductory material in the Platform SDK API Reference for this release.
- Please refer to the Platform SDK 7.6 Developer's Guide PDF.
The following page contains reference materials that may be useful when developing applications with Platform SDK.