The following section lists the prerequisites required to run the KPI Uploader application.
- Must be a Performance DNA Administrator.
- An AWS API key if you are running an AWS instance of Performance DNA.
- Each imported KPI must have a matching Base Data Definition by name or alias.
- A manually generated OAuth2 Refresh Token if the tenant is using OAuth2 as an authentication method for their API and the OAuth2 provider does not support loop-back URLs.
- A base fact batch size for the Landlord. Note: The base fact batch size can be set by logging in as the Tenant Admin/Landlord and navigating to the Global Settings page. The default is 10,000.
This page was last modified on December 13, 2018, at 03:36.