This page describes the prerequisites for the KPI Uploader application.
- At least two tenants with configured Basic Auth or OAuth2 access.
- KPIs must exist and be configured.
- At least one KPI mapping template defined for one of the tenants.
- A Refresh Token if you are using a non-Google OAuth provider.
- An AWS API key if you are running an AWS instance of Performance DNA.
- A base fact batch size for the Landlord. Note: The base fact batch size can be set by logging in as the Tenant Admin/Landlord and navigating to the Global Settings page. The default is 10,000.
This page was last modified on September 17, 2018, at 05:53.