The STATUS dimension is a static dimension that stores the status of an iWD task.
The STATUS Dimension
||Primary key of this table.
||Name of the status of a task. One of the following values:
- new—Newly created task awaiting processing.
- rejected—Task was rejected during processing. This can occur when a task is assigned to an expired process or closed department.
- newheld—This value is retained only for backward compatibility. iWD 8.0+ does not generate this value.
- captured—Task has been classified by iWD, but not yet prioritized.
- queued—Task has been processed and prioritized at least once.
- distributed—This value is retained only for backward compatibility. iWD 8.0+ does not generate this value.
- canceled—Task has been canceled.
- completed—Task has been completed.
- errorheld—Error occurred during task classification or prioritization. Error details are stored in the “error” custom extended task attribute. When resumed, iWD attempts to process the task again.
- held—Task is in a held state (either by user action or the system) and will not be reprioritized until the task is resumed.
- assigned—Task has been assigned to an agent.
||Indicates task finality:
- 0 indicates a task status other than Completed, Canceled, or Rejected.
- 1 indicates a task status of Completed, Canceled, or Rejected.
||Indicates whether a task was held:
- 0 indicates a task status other than NewHeld, ErrorHeld, or Held.
- 1 indicates a task status of NewHeld, ErrorHeld, or Held.
This page was last modified on January 30, 2014, at 10:47.