Starting the Web Engagement Servers
To start your servers from Genesys Administrator:
- Navigate to Provisioning > Environment > Applications.
- Select the Web Engagement Frontend and Backend servers.
- Click Start applications in the Runtime panel.
To start your servers using the provided start script (start.bat on Windows and start.sh on Linux):
- Navigate to the Web Engagement installation directory and launch a console window.
- For Windows, type: start.bat
- For Linux, type: start.sh
The Web Engagement Frontend and Backend servers are started.
This page was last modified on July 25, 2014, at 04:52.