HTTP Status Codes
- 204 No Content—Request was successful
- 401 Unauthorized—APIToken not valid
- 403 Forbidden—User does not have permission for the specified tenant ID, or does not have the correct permission for this operation.
- 404 Not Found—could not find specified package ID or calendar ID.
- 412 Precondition failed—another user holds the lock for this resource
- 503—Service Unavailable
User must have CALENDAR_VIEW and CALENDAR_MODIFY permissions. User can LOCK (obtain exclusive access) to a calendar by issuing this API. The LOCK will be in effect until UNLOCKED by the user, or until the user's APIToken times out (session timeout, default 30 min). A lock is required to modify or delete the calendar.
This page was last edited on May 16, 2017, at 08:20.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!