Genesys Mobile Services API Reference
Genesys Mobile Services contains multiple APIs, each dedicated to performing certain tasks as described below. Select the API name for a more detailed examination of the operations and responses they use.
- Storage API — Storage is a general-purpose API that allows users to temporarily store arbitrary data. Data may consist of key/value pairs of strings or binary objects.
- Node API — This is a base ping API implementation which will be used by load balancers to determine the health of a given GMS node to determine if it can use this GMS node when it loads balancing API requests across the set of GMS nodes.
- Notification API — This set of event-driven APIs is used to manage notifications between applications and Genesys systems. Users subscribe to an event and provide an indication of how the notification should be delivered, then events are published to the system.
- Chat APIs — This API is used by customer-facing applications to create and manage a chat session associated with a contact center–related service. A single service is associated with a single chat.
- Email API — This API is used by customer-facing applications to create and manage an email message associated with a contact center–related service. A single service is associated with a single email.
- Service API — This API is used by customer-facing applications to manage different types of contact center-related services.
- Callback Services API — This API handles call back services, such as initiating, canceling, rescheduling, and queries. Other Callback-related APIs are the following:
- Calendar Service API — The Calendar Service API queries for all office hours so that your mobile app can make an intelligent first offer to the user based on what's available in the next couple days, or with an explanatory hint such as "Our offices are open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, please enter the desired time.".
- Capacity API — The Capacity Service enables you to define the number of scheduled callbacks that are allowed for Callback for a given time slot in the week. Then, your Callback service refers to your Capacity service and to your Office Hours service to adjust the agent availability and the number of scheduled callbacks.
- Digital Channels API — These APIs allow Genesys Mobile Engagement to work with Genesys digital channels such as chat, email, and open media.
- Stat Service API — This API is used to interact with the Genesys Statistics Server (Stat Server). The API provides the request so an application can get statistics related to the Contact Center.
- Pattern Matcher API — This API allows you to create and manage pattern lists that you can use to check parameter values and define exceptions in your GMS service.
- Push Notification Service — Contains useful information about the Push Notification service.
- Localization File — The localization file enables you to customize the way you send a message to subscribers.
- New in This Document — Provides a document change history.
The following services require Authentication Header.
|Service||Requires Authentication Header?|
|Node Service||Only for queries to /genesys/admin/1/node/status.|
|Callback Service||Depends on the configuration.|
|Storage Service||Depends on the configuration.|
|Notification Service||Depends on the configuration.|
Learn about Templates, Scenarios, and APIs
|Template Name||Detailed Built-in||Related API(s)|
|Get Service (get.zip)||Get and Basic Get Services||Node API to check GMS nodes health and manage your nodes: start, suspend, stop.|
|Match Interaction (match-interaction.zip)||Match interaction|
|Office Hours||Office-hours||Calendar Service API to create and manage office hours, special events, and more.|
|Request Access||Request-access||Service API to request resources.|
|Request Chat||Create a chat session in the Chat Server using the Chat API v1.|
|Request Interaction||Simple Voice Inbound–Immediate Call||See the scenario page.|
|URS Statistic (urs-stat.zip)||Stat Service API to query URS Stat.|
|User Originated Immediate||Query to create an inbound immediate service.|
|User Originated Delayed||Query to create an inbound delay service.|
|Chat Immediate||Chat APIs|
|Chat Delayed||Chat APIs|
|User Terminated Immediate||Callback Services API|
|User Terminated Delayed||Callback Services API|
|User Terminated Scheduled||Callback Services API.|
|User Terminated Delayed Agent Preview||Callback Services API|
|Capacity (capacity.zip)||Capacity||Capacity API to manage Agent availability.|