|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Interaction SDK Java Deployment Guide
The Interaction SDK Set
Interaction SDK Java comprises three core application programming interfaces (APIs):
Agent Interaction (Java API), an object-based library interface.
Media Interaction (Java API).
Queued Interaction (Java API).
These components allow the processing of voice, multimedia, and Open Media interactions. Using these APIs, you can integrate virtually all activities into your contact center, queue these interactions, and present the interactions to agents based on priorities that you set in your business rules.
Agent Interaction (Java API) is a set of components that interact with Genesys servers. AIL exposes an interface that enables you to develop agent applications that follow any distributed architecture (stand-alone, N-Tier, and so on). With AIL, you can control and manage interactions for many different kinds of media including:
Voice (including Callback and Outbound Campaign calls)
MIL enables your applications to process Open Media interaction types, such as those associated with:
Non-Genesys e-mail management and web chat applications
Short Message Service (SMS)
Media types that you define
QIL enables your applications to monitor and manage multimedia and Open Media interactions.
This guide outlines how to configure and install AIL, MIL, and QIL, using the Installation Package CD. That Installation Package includes the following source files:
AIL 7.6, MIL 7.6, and QIL 7.6 APIs for all supported operating systems.
Agent Interaction SDK Client template
Agent Interaction SDK Server template
Media Interaction SDK template
Queued Interaction SDK template
In addition to this preface, this document contains the following chapters:
- AIL, MIL, and QIL Basics, provides information about which systems you must set up before AIL, MIL, and QIL installation and configuration.
- Installing and Configuring Interaction SDK Components indicates how to install AIL, MIL, and QIL via the Genesys Interaction SDK Installation Package CD.
- Custom Applications, gives details about installing and configuring your custom built application to run in a Genesys environment.
- Install and Configure Custom Applications
- Switch-Specific Support Configuration, provides the information for switch-specific configuration.
- Locating your SDK Component Files, gives details on where to locate your required files for your SDK component.
- Configuring the Options Tab, provides the information needed to configure the options tab of each Genesys Interaction SDK component.
List of Procedures
- Preparing to Configure your Interaction SDK Component
- Importing an Application Template into Configuration Manager
- Configuring your Interaction SDK for Deployment
- Launching System Installation
- Installing your Interaction SDK Component
- Setting up VoIP Support
- Setting up your SIP Communication Server
- Configuring for your Specific Switch
- Running MIL and QIL on the Same JVM
- Starting MIL in Server Mode
- Configuring External Service Protocol Request
- Configuring the Tenants Tab for N-Tier Deployment of AIL using the Standard Method
- Configuring the Tenants Tab for N-Tier Deployment of AIL using Alternative Methods
- Configuring Contact Look Up or Creating Voice Interactions