Starting and Stopping Pulse
Pulse starts and stops automatically when Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) starts and stops.
Confirm the following requirements before starting Pulse:
- See Browser Support for Pulse in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
- Your monitor must be set to a resolution of no less than 1024x768.
- The DB Server for Pulse Collector must be running.
- The RDBMS for the Pulse database must be running.
- Configuration Server and the DB Server for Configuration Server must be running.
For example, such a user can make changes, such as creating widgets, but cannot save the changes. The next time the page is loaded, the changes are lost.
See the steps to configure user access for details.