Pulse is a Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) plug-in application that enables at-a-glance views of real-time contact center statistics within the GAX graphical user interface. On the Pulse dashboard, widgets display user-defined Donut, Grid, Key Performance Indicator (KPI), or List charts of statistics for objects. You can view and select additional details and options by expanding a widget. Once maximized, you can choose a Stacked Bar, Grouped Bar, Grid or Line Chart view. You can also sort the data, select which objects to include, and edit the widget.
Using the Pulse Dashboard
Open Pulse by going to Dashboard > Pulse. Dashboards are managed by using tabs. Click on the right corner of the You can add a new dashboard by clicking on the plus sign on the right of the dashboard tabs. Pulse provides the default dashboard the first time you use Pulse.
Click on the right corner of a dashboard tab for options:
- Rename Tab—Change the name of the Pulse Dashboard tab.
- Add a Widget—Add a new widget to the dashboard.
- Reset to Default Dashboard—Deletes all widgets and resets to the default dashboard.
- Set as Default Dashboard—Set the dashboard to be the default. Available to users with full privileges.
- Delete—Deletes the dashboard.