Using the Genesys Engage Adapter
This page lists the requirements for creating Decisions data feeds using the Genesys Engage Adapter to pull data from the Genesys Info Mart database and the Genesys Engage Workforce Management (WFM) service.
Requirements for the Direct Pull of Data from Genesys Info Mart and Genesys Engage WFM
To create Decisions data feeds using the Genesys Engage Adapter, you require the following software for Genesys Info Mart and the WFM server:
- Genesys Info Mart database:
- Host machine: Windows OS
- Database engine: MS SQL 2008 (or above) or Oracle 11.2 (or above)
- Info Mart database 8.5.002 (or above) with Reporting and Analytics Aggregates(RAA) installed
- The Decisions Admin AD group must have read permission to access the Info Mart database. If Oracle is used, users of the Administration application must be configured to connect with Windows authentication.
- The host machine must be accessible to the Decisions Administration application (in other words, the machine running the Administration application must be able to "see" the Genesys Info Mart machine).
- Genesys Engage WFM Server:
- Genesys Engage WFM Server: 184.108.40.206 (or above)
- Users of the Decisions Administration application must have a user account in the Genesys Engage WFM Server.
- The Genesys Engage WFM Server must be accessible to the Decisions Administration application (in other words, the machine running the Administration application must be able to "see" the WFM server).