The 8.1.3 release of March 2013 includes the following new features:
- Ability to load balance multiple Context Service processes against a single database instance.
- Ability to delete Context Services customer profiles.
- Ability to merge multiple Context Services customer profiles.
- Ability to edit the Knowledge Library through PSDK/UCS ESP API.
- Documentation of the method forgrouping customer profiles in Context Services.
- Support for client-side port functionality.
- Additional operating system and database environment support (see the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for a full list of supported operating systems and databases).
The 8.1.2 release of October 2012 includes the following new features.
- Ability to use full text search in a primary/backup environment.
- Access logging for the UCS database.
- Cache improvements to reduce memory footprint.
The 8.1.1 release of May 2012 includes the following new features.
- Ability to run multiple UCS instances in a single tenant
- New start and finish log messaging for UCS/CS archiving operations, enabling alerting in Solution Control Interface
8.1.0 Maintenance Release
The 8.1.0 maintenance release of October 2011 adds:
- Enhancements to bulk import of customer profile data:
- Use of roles
- Log output
- Ability to restart at a specified index
- Prevention of duplicate inserts
- Ability to configure multiple listening ports in Configuration Manager
- Ability to configure TLS with ESP (Genesys External Services Protocol) in Configuration Manager
- Support of TLS connection to Configuration Server
The 8.1.0 release includes the following new features. These features apply to UCS/CS only.
- Bulk customer profile importAbility to import large amounts of profile data using a POST query
- Service data purgingAbility to Configuration Options Only to Schedule Pruning schedule service purging (pruning) using configuration options alone
- Role-based access controlControl access to profiles, services, states, tasks, and other objects Access Control using Roles
- Security log filteringAbility to control printing of attached data in logs.
- Multiple user authenticationOption to configure login credentials per client.
- Agent history searchEnhancement of UCS database schema enabling ability to search for all interactions handled by a specified agent, regardless of the contacts involved
- Configuration Access LayerUCS access to Configuration Server refactored to use Platform SDK rather than Genesys Config Library
- Database encryptionSupported for MS SQL Server 2008 and Oracle 11g