|Purpose: Describes using Microsoft Managment Console to export digital certificates.|
If you have generated a Windows certificate, as described in the "Certificate Generation and Installation" chapter of the Genesys Security Guide, you must use Microsoft Management Console to make the certificate usable by UCS, as follows:
- From the Windows Start menu, select Run, then execute the mmc command to start Microsoft Management Console.
- In the Trusted Publishers folder, select the certificate that you assigned to your host in the Genesys configuration environment. Right-click and select Export to launch a wizard.
- Click Next in the first pane of the wizard.
- Select Yes, export the private key.
- Select Personal Information Exchange - PKCS #12 and Enable strong protection.
- Enter a password.
- Enter a file name (such as certificate.pfx) and select the location to save it.
Configure UCS to use the certificate, as described in Using TLS with UCS.